- Sewall request to DEQ required an adjustment after being originally processed. The Adjustment increased the size of the project from small to a medium seawall project after the onsite review in November.
- Public Notice was published in December by the DEQ. Public notice is open for up to 90 days. The decision is expected in the near future.
- West Bloomfield Permit paperwork is ready to be submitted by American Marine upon DEQ approval.
- CEBIA was slated to be the first job for American Marine, but the change of job classification has presented a few month delay. We are in the work plan for 2015.
- Regular updates will occur on this project, as the milestones are achieved.
Please contact Jared Hartz with question on this topic.