Last week a team of Board Members, and a member volunteer worked to spruce up the Club House for the rental season. The following projects were successfully completed:
- Re-work of the sump pump plumbing and sensors to more effectively remove water
- This change proved itself in the “monsoon” rain we have had over the past few days.
- We will continue to monitor and make further improvements should flooding re-occur.
- Cleaning of the basement Floor
- Re-painting of the basement walls
- Vacuuming and cleaning of the upstairs.
There is one ongoing project to rid the clubhouse attic of a family of raccoons who decided to make the club house their new home. So far 5 babies and 1 adult have been relocated professionally.
We are planning a rejuvenation project for the clubhouse, pending fund availability later this year. If you have questions or input to the project, please contact myself or Brian Bennett.