CEBIA is one of the oldest neighborhood associations in West Bloomfield, it was started in 1954 with the current Beach being donated and deeded to the neighborhood. Whether you are married or single, young or old, whether you have children or not, CEBIA has something for you. We hope you consider joining CEBIA.
Want more information? Please contact Sarah Obomsawin (248-470-0066).
Benefits of Membership
Membership in CEBIA provides each family with the following:
Unrestricted access to both the main beach property as well as the Point.
- Main Beach
- Sand Volleyball
- 2 horse shoe pits
- Multiple Grills
- Picnic tables with umbrellas for shade
- 100+ foot sandy beach with both floating and fixed swim platforms
- 2 docks for fishing and short term boat parking
- 1/2 court basket ball
- Swings, Slides, jungle gym, and other kids play structures
- Club house
- 100+ foot uninterrupted swim area
- BBQ grill
- Picnic tables
- Play structure for kids
- Daily use of the private beach launch
- Reduced rates on Club House rentals
- Multiple, annual, year-round private events for members
How to join?
Please contact Sarah Obomsawin (248-470-0066) for all membership inquires